Nov. 24, 2017- According to the official announcement of Star Image Artist Management handling the contract of social media influencer Xander Ford he suddenly went missing.
In an online statement:
XANDER FORD IS MISSING!
Cancelled Events due to Xander’s disappearance:
Nov. 23 – Higantes Festival, Angono Rizal
Nov 24 – E Home Grand Opening, Sta Cruz Laguna
Star Image is doing all the necessary legal actions to find him. The management also ensures that the persons responsible for his sudden disappearance will be apprehended. The family of Xander is also serious to file a case against the people behind this conspiracy.
It was previously noted that Xander Ford filed before the police a cyberbullying complaint against two individuals behind a video of him insulting Kapamilya star Kathryn Bernardo.
Ford, formerly known as Marlou Arizala before going under the knife, filed the complaint against a certain Dave Alvarez and a certain Angelo Rozol.
“Na-depress po ako dahil sa video na in-upload nila. Mahirap, nawalan po ako ng trabaho, nawalan po ako ng career dahil sa maling pagaano po nila… Sa mga paratang po nila sa ‘kin,” he said.
The social media personality previously said he already apologized to Bernardo, explaining that the video was captured when he was still Marlou.
Ford said he has been trying to change after he underwent plastic surgery but some people are still trying to bash him. He said the video triggered “KathNiel” fans to bash him. — report from Bianca Dava, ABS-CBN News